We are grateful for the support we get from our donors – with their help, we are making immediate and lasting change to the lives of children in Sierra Leone. Thank you to:
- Mr. Michael Edwards is a private donor supporting health and education programs in Kailahun and Freetown. Mr. Edwards has supported Save the Children since 2005.
- DFID supports education through Education Consortium; Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in Freetown through the WASH Consortium
- UNICEF supports an education co-ordination project in Pujehun; integrated Community Case Management (iCCM) in Kailahun and Pujehun
- GSK co-financing of UNICEF iCCM
- DANIDA supports education, child protection and child rights governance in Kailahun and Freetown
- EU (EIDHR) supports Child Right’s Governance to strengthen civil society and children to protect and promote children’s rights in Freetown, Kailahun and Pujehun.
- Hope for Africa a project supported by Korean public and the TV station SBS to support education in Freetown and Kailahun.
- Teenage Pregnancy reduction in Freetown supported by Save the Children donors in Norway