Save the Children in Sierra Leone is committed to working with strategic partners and to building the capacity of the locally based organizations we work with (ref: Building Partnerships strategic plan). We are also working in close collaboration with government ministries at national and sub-national levels, and the local councils of Freetown, Kailahun and Pujehun.
Key in-country partnerships:
- Ministry of Social Welfare Gender and Children’s Affairs (MSWGCA) (Child Protection)
- Ministry of Health and Sanitation (MOHS) (Health Program)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST) (Education Program)
- Ministry of Youth Affairs (Education Program-EYE Project)
- Ministry of Water Resources (Health Program)
- National Youth Commission (NAYCOM) (EYE Project)
- Consortium partners (international NGOs)
Civil Society Organizations
- Education for All Coalition (EFA-SL- Health Program)
- Health Alert (Everyone Campaign)
- Advocacy Movement Network (AmNET) (Child Protection)
- Budget Advocacy Network (BAN) (Everyone Campaign)
- Animated Area Development Committee (AADC) (Education Program)
- Action for Community Task (ACT-SL) (Child Protection Program).
Child Rights based Organizations
- Child Rights Coalition of Sierra Leone (CRC-SL) (CRG)
- Children Advocacy Network (CAN) (Child Protection/CRG)
- Children’s Network and Family Welfare Organization Sierra Leone (CNaFWO) (Child Protection.
- Children’s Forum Network (CFN)